No limits, anyone who reblogs this gets the tracklist messaged to them.
I got this idea from another blog but I am the mix CD list queen!
Beautiful work! Also, are those Prismacolor? *want* lol
Thank you so much! :D These are Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils, but I do have Prismas, too! And yes, I understand the desire to own all the pretty art supplies. It is so strong. :o
Have been in the process of moving AND learning a new role (which requires a script) at work over the last few weeks, so I haven’t done much in the art department, but here’s a quicky sketch from tonight. I think I’ve finally pegged a character from one of my someday stories!
Altered an old literary journal from my college days to make an art journal! I’ve already started doodling a bit in it!
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
What colors are the words I speak
the thoughts I think
the dreams I dream?
(They must be Sharpie-colored.)
"She Talks to Dying Stars"
Whatever this is. I still don’t know. Her hair makes me angry, but I’m tired of messing with it.
IDEK what this is. I opened MyPaint to doodle something quick and rainbow-y. Instead, this. Rainbows might still happen. Not sure.
"The Cloud Shaper"
Painted this on a shoebox lid I gessoed. I was going to put it in my Etsy shop, but now I kind of just want it on my wall. :\
I might see if this scanned well enough to print, though…